Terms and Privacy
Thank you for your interest in our professional event series in Biosimilars.
The event series was founded in 2016, aimed at increasing effectiveness of clinical research and in order to provide even more effective support in sharing of recent scientific and practical knowledge for biosimilar development professionals and provide an opportunity for a constructive and open dialogue between regulatory professionals, academicians, clinical researchers, medical statisticians and pharmaceutical developers.
This notice is written in order to inform you about the following subjects:
- We request some data from you during application for the relevant service available on our website, however we do not collect any data in addition to those to be filled in the forms.
- Upon subscribing to our lecture series, you will receive information about the event, publicity materials and surveys and about the services of Accelsiors.
- All of your data is safe with us. Ever.
The biosimsforum.com website (also referred to hereinafter as the “Website”) has been designed for the purpose of providing information to its users. Your access to and use of this Terms and Privacy.
The Annual Biosimilars Forum event series is organized by two prestigious Central European scientific societies, the Viennese Section of the IBS and the Hungarian Society for Clinical Biostatistics in cooperation with the Accelsiors CRO Ltd. (hereinafter jointly referred to as: “Organizers”). On behalf of the Organizers the marketing activity of the event is handled by Accelsiors CRO Ltd. (1147 Budapest, Miskolci utca 50., Hungary). The conditions of use of this website and principles of data privacy are subject to Hungarian law and European Union law.
In order to better capture the knowledge and exchanges taking place at the event, Accelsiors will organize video and audio recordings of the event. In the whole area of the event a video, photo and sound recording can be made on which any visitor may appear, but can not make any claims with the event venue, organizers, recorders or its legitimate user.
The Organizers reserve the right to not share videos / presentations / materials offered for free without prior notice. In case of sign-up rejection the organizers will delete all the personal data recorded at the sign-up form by the subscriber immediately.
Website indicates your irrevocable and unreserved acceptance of these Terms and Privacy. All the provisions of these Terms apply to all users. You should therefore review the Terms and Conditions each time you access, view and/or use the Website.
As part of our marketing processes, we respectfully ask you to consent to the processing of your personal data in order to evaluate this information as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as the „GDPR”).
We at Accelsiors are committed to protecting your privacy and with that in mind, we have developed our ’Privacy Notice for website visitors’ to make it easier for you to understand what information we collect, why we collect it and how we use it to clarify how you can make choices about your information and the measures we have put in place to keep your information secure. Accelsiors offers a high level of security for any personal data collected. We have implemented internal policies as well as secure networks and computer systems to ensure that any data you decide to entrust us with will be protected from alteration, loss or disclosure. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and thank you for your trust.
If you agree to your personal data to be collected as described herein, we ask you to send us your personal data through the use of our online forms at the website. We encourage you to review the full Privacy Notice below. By submitting the online form available on biosimsforum.com, you are consenting to the collection of all personal data that you included in the online forms of the website.
If you have any questions about these data protection rules, please reach out to us using the contact information provided below.
Privacy Notice for website visitors
This Privacy Notice describes how Accelsiors will handle personal data received from website visitors (hereinafter referred to as “Visitors”) that have entered their contact details to Biosimsforum website for marketing purposes.
1. What is the purpose for collecting my data? What information is collected? What will my data be used for?
Visitors may subscribe to video lecture series / downloadable materials or newsletter of the Annual Biosimilars Forum on its website, which requires the provision of personal data (name, email address, Job Title) on the site. The Organizers shall manage and use the personal data provided by data subjects only until the latter revoke their authorisation for data processing, shall use them only for the realization of the objectives provided below, and only to the extent required for these objectives:
- to provide information on the programme of Annual Biosimilars Forum, as well as relevant facts about individual events (e.g. change of date, cancellation);
- to send publicity material (emails) about the events of Annual Biosimilars Forum, as well as about the activity, services of the Organizers. Such publicity material shall also provide for the appearance of such strategic partners of the Organizers that cooperate with them for the sake of providing high-quality services.
- Information provided by you may be used for sending you additional information about Accelsiors and our services
- to send marketing research and surveys
- The Organizers shall not forward any personal data made available to them to any third parties, unless authorized by the express prior written consent of the data subject.
2. Who will control my data?
The data is being collected and controlled by Accelsiors CRO Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Accelsiors”), a Hungarian company with its headquarters in Budapest, Miskolci Street, no. 50. with the contact information as follows:
- Contact address: 103 Haros street, 1222, Budapest, Hungary., T: +36-1-299-0091, Fax: +36-1-299-0096
- Accelsiors’ Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com
3. Do I have to share my data?
In accordance with GDPR, the data is being collected solely based on your consent. You are free to decide if you agree to submit your data or not. Without your consent to collect and handle your personal data, you may not recive the free materials related to the marketing subscriptions at the webpage.
4. Will my data be protected?
At Accelsiors, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Accelsiors is a company established in the European Union and, consequently, your study data will be processed in accordance with the applicable European Union law. Your personal data will only be shared with parties that agree to keep your data confidential and only on a “need to know” basis.
5. How does Accelsiors share the collected personal data? Will my data be processed outside of the European Union?
Accelsiors is a global CRO with worldwide capabilities, Accelsiors may transfer and share your personal data with its present and future employees with marketing and business development roles, or marketing agencies / service providers some of which may be located in countries outside of the European Union, for the purposes described in this statement. Since the list of recipients may vary according to roles, we do not consider it appropriate to provide a full list, but you may ask for a list of all entities that have received your personal data based on your right of access, presented below.
Accelsiors will share your personal data with service providers outside of the European Union only if either:
- The European Commission has adopted an adequacy decisions regarding the territory in which the company is established and to which your personal data will be sent, finding that it ensures an adequate level of protection;
- The receiving company has signed an agreement containing standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission which ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data.
6. How long will my data be kept?
Accelsiors will keep your personal data for a period of 5 years from collection, or for longer if you have separately given consent for a longer storage period.
7. How to access and control my personal data? What rights do I have in relation to my personal data?
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your data:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You have the right to be informed which of your personal data are being processed, as well as the details regarding the processing. You may request a copy of your personal data that is being processed.
- You have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data being processed, as well as the right to update any incomplete personal data.
- If you withdraw your consent, you will have the right to ask Accelsiors to erase all of your personal data.
- If you withdraw your consent or if Accelsiors no longer needs to process your data for the purpose they were collected for, you have the right to ask Accelsiors to keep your personal data, while restricting their use, without them being erased.
- You can ask Accelsiors that any information provided by you be communicated back in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or ask that such data be transmitted to another Data Controller. The exact format of the data will depend on the data that was collected from you and the way it was used.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. You may contact either the supervisory authority of your place of residence if you are a resident of the European Union, or the Competent Authority of Accelsiors’ main establishment: the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság).
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Accelsiors, Ltd., 103 Haros street, 1222, Budapest, Hungary, Attention: Privacy. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
To make this website work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
|Cookie name||Expiration Time||Description|
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate|
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.