Participants with active college or university student status can attend the 4th Annual Biosimilars Forum for a reduced registration fee (registration is required, a student ID card must be provided upon registration on the spot to confirm the active student status at the time of the forum). These special Student Registration Prices below includes 27% VAT. The fees listed are per participant. Refreshments, lunch and conference materials are included in the price for the days of participation.
REGISTRATION FORM FOR STUDENTS
The registration period is closed for this year
The Annual Biosimilars Forum event series is organized by two prestigious Central European scientific societies, the Viennese Section of the IBS and the Hungarian Society for Clinical Biostatistics in cooperation with the Accelsiors CRO Ltd. (hereinafter jointly referred to as: “Organizers”). The organizational and marketing activity of the event is handled by Accelsiors CRO Ltd. (Haros st. 103., 1222 Budapest, Hungary) and the billing and financial settlement of registrations is provided by Accasupport Ltd. (1147 Budapest, Miskolci út 50., Hungary) as authorized invoicing agent of Accelsiors.
Payment terms: After completion and return of the registration form, if you choose payment by bank transfer, than full payment is required within 5 days from receipt of invoice.
Entry may be refused to delegates who have not paid their invoice in full.
A credit card guarantee may be requested if payment has not been received in full before the event. There is a 50% liability on all bookings once made, by fax or email. A no refunds policy exists for cancellations received on or after one month before the event. Should you decide to cancel after this date the full invoice must be paid. However, if you cannot attend the conference, you may make a substitution (colleague) at least one week before first day of the event, as long as we are informed in writing by email or fax. Name changes and substitutions must be from the same company. Accelsiors Ltd. reserves the right to alter the conference content, timing, speakers or venue without notice. The event may be postponed or cancelled due to unforeseen events beyond the control of Accelsiors Ltd.
Force Majeure: meaning any circumstances beyond the control of Accelsiors Ltd., including without limitations to any Act of God, governmental restrain, fire, tempest, strike or lock-out (other than by Accelsiors Ltd. own employees or agents), war or act of terrorism. We strongly advise all our conference clients to take out travel insurance.
The conference fee includes refreshments, lunch and conference material for the event. This fee does not include travel, hotel accommodation, transfers or insurance (which Accelsiors Ltd. strongly recommend you to obtain). We may store and process your information for administrative purposes and to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services. In addition, we may use that information to contact you. Please complete the registration form in full so that we can contact you and provide you with our best services.
The official language of the event is English (no translation is available).
By attending the event, you give permission for images of you, captured during the conference through photo, video, and/or digital camera, to be used by the Organizers of the Annual Biosimilars Forum in promotional materials, publications, and website and waive any and all rights including but not limited to compensation or ownership.
- Click here to read our detailed Privacy notice for business partners attending Biosimilars Forum
Privacy notice for Students attending Biosimilars Forum
Thank you for your interest in our Annual Biosimilars Forum! This page has been designed for the purpose of providing information to you about our data protection as required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as the „GDPR”).
We at Accelsiors are committed to protecting your privacy and with that in mind, we have developed our ’Privacy Notice for Students’ to make it easier for you to understand what information we collect, why we collect it and how we use it to clarify how you can make choices about your information and the measures we have put in place to keep your information secure.
If you have any questions about these data protection rules, please contact us by using the contact information provided below.
Privacy Notice for Students
This notice applies to information held about you in connection with our Annual Biosimilars Forum (“Forum”) by members of the Accelsiors Group as data controllers, as described below. It explains what information we collect about you in connection with your registration to the Forum, how we’ll use that information, who we’ll share it with, the circumstances when we’ll share it, and what steps we’ll take to make sure it stays private and secure.
1. What information is collected?
The types of data we collect, and process in connection with your registration to the Forum are the data provided by you on our registration form. That includes your:
- Email addresses;
- Job title (if any);
- Data related to special diet required by you (if any);
- Phone number;
- Your billing address;
- Information about your study programme (Name of the University, Faculty, Title of study programme);
- Your Student Card Number.
2. How was my data collected?
Any data regarding your registration and our communications is recorded by Accelsiors directly.
3. What is the purpose for collecting my data? What will my data be used for? What is the basis for processing my data?
Your personal data will be used to set up your contact in our Client Relationship Management („CRM”) system which enables us to manage our interaction with you to provide information on the Forum.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is the performance concluded between you and Accelsiors in connection with the Forum. Also, some data may be processed even after the conclusion of the Forum based on the legitimate interest of Accelsiors.
4. Processing your data for marketing purposes
If you provide us with your consent, we will make contact with you for marketing purposes through any particular contact info provided by you through the registration sheet (such as email, telephone or post). However, if you do not give us your consent, or you withdraw such consent at any time, we will not make contact with you for marketing purposes.
5. Data processing of images captured of you during the event
By accepting the present notice, you give permission for images of you, captured during the conference through photo, video, and/or digital camera, to be used by the Organizers of the Annual Biosimilars Forum in promotional materials, publications, and website and waive any and all rights including but not limited to compensation or ownership. You may revoke such permission at any time, in which case – unless Organizer have a legal basis other than your consent for the processing of such data – the images captured of you will be deleted.
6. Who will control my data?
The data is being collected and controlled by Accelsiors Kft. (hereinafter referred to as “Accelsiors”), a Hungarian company with its headquarters in Budapest, Haros st., no. 103. with the contact information as follows:
- Contact address: 103 Haros street, 1222, Budapest, Hungary., T: +36-1-299-0091, Fax: +36-1-299-0096
- Accelsiors’ Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com.
7. Will my data be protected?
At Accelsiors, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Accelsiors is a company established in the European Union and, consequently, your study data will be processed in accordance with the applicable European Union law. Your personal data will be recorded in our secure CRM system.
8. Who will receive my data? Will my data be processed outside of the European Union?
Accelsiors will share your personal data only with its affiliates and/or agents/service providers. Your personal data will be transferred to its affiliates outside of the European Union only if either:
- The European Commission has adopted an adequacy decision regarding the territory in which the company is established and to which your personal data will be sent, ensuring an adequate level of protection;
- The receiving company has signed an agreement containing standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission which ensures an adequate level of protection for your personal data.
9. How long will my data be kept?
Accelsiors will keep your personal data for a period of 5 years from the conclusion of the Forum.
10. How to access and control my personal data? What rights do I have in relation to my personal data?
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your data:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You have the right to be informed which of your personal data are being processed, as well as the details regarding the processing. You may request a copy of your personal data that is being processed.
- You have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data being processed, as well as the right to update any incomplete personal data.
- If you withdraw your consent, you will have the right to ask Accelsiors to erase all of your personal data.
- If you withdraw your consent or if Accelsiors no longer needs to process your data for the purpose they were collected for, you have the right to ask Accelsiors to keep your personal data, while restricting their use, without them being erased.
- You can ask Accelsiors that any information provided by you be communicated back in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or ask that such data be transmitted to another Data Controller. The exact format of the data will depend on the data that was collected from you and the way it was used.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. You may contact either the supervisory authority of your place of residence if you are a resident of the European Union, or the Competent Authority of Accelsiors’ main establishment: the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság).
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Accelsiors, Ltd., 103 Haros street, 1222, Budapest, Hungary, Attention: Privacy. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.